Reviews and Testimonials
What our customers have to say
- “Accurate estimate when booking, courteous call to confirm they were on their way, left my place tidier than before they arrived. Worked hard and worked fast. Very reasonably priced. I’ve used a different company in the past and was much, much happier with 1-800-Rid of it.
Will definitely recommend and I know who I will call in the future.”— Erin C,Toronto, ON
- “I needed to get rid of an old 55″ rear projection TV weighing 200 lb. I scheduled a next morning appointment. Jason and Tim called before arrival. They were professional, courteous, and knew what they were doing. They got rid of this monstrous TV and cleaned up the debris. They did a great job.
I wouldn’t hesitate to call them for my next job”— Rzwarun, Toronto, ON
- “After being stood up by another junk removal company on Friday I called ‘Rid-of-it’ to try to make alternate arrangements. Not only were they able to accommodate me on short notice but they were prompt, courteous and efficient. I can recommend Tim and Jamie without reservation.
ML Finlay”— Mary, Toronto, ON
- “Booking with Ridofittoronto was a breeze, I did everything online. Tyler and Brandon called and informed us that they could be early to pick up the armoire, sofa and 2 garbage bins. They were polite and professional. Highly recommended.
Mohsen”— Mohsen, Barrie, ON
- “I was moving and left with junk, ie garbage, unwanted items…called “1-800-Rid of it” I saw them on Homestars and used them 3 times in a week, they were professional, prompt and courteous, would not hesitate to use them again, highly recommended!”— A. in Etobicoke, Toronto, ON
- “This is good junk removal service that
charges different prices for 1/8 of a truck to
full truck loads. They call customers before arriving.
They carry the necessary tools & dollies.
Tim and Karl did a good job.”— Joanne,Toronto, ON