Team 1-800-Rid-Of-It is here for you and we’re all in this together!
As the situation around COVID-19 evolves on a daily basis, our absolute priority is the health and safety of our staff, our community and you – our customers. With schools and colleges closed, people working from home and all events being canceled, we are faced with a challenge of isolation for an unknown period of time.
These are challenging times and it’s important to understand that only our actions could help flatten the curve. With this in mind, we’d like to help you create more space in your homes so you can enjoy spending more time with your loved ones.
OUTDOOR JUNK REMOVAL SERVICES
To help assist our community, we are offering a 10% discount for junk removal that can be picked up by our staff from the curbside, front porch, garage, shed, or other outdoor areas. Just place your junk outside and we’ll get it out of the way.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
During these trying and testing times, we are taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our staff and our community:
- If any staff member is displaying any symptoms, we urge you to stay home and take precautionary measures
- Wear protective gear at all times such as gloves, masks & usage of hand sanitizers
- We’ll pick up the junk from off the curb, not entering your house and maintaining a 6-feet distance
- Take precautionary measures and avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed or non-sanitized hands
- Contactless and cashless payment options. Pay by phone with Visa, Mastercard & Debit
- Enter customers credit/debit card information manually into the POS terminal
- Wash hands before and after each job using alcohol-based hand sanitizer or equivalent
- Carefully wipe down all equipment with disinfectant wipes after every use
- Avoid providing service to customers who communicate or show symptoms of COVID-19
At 1-800-Rid-Of-It, we strongly encourage following the guidelines and the mandates stated by the CDC and WHO. Practicing social distancing and good hygiene is critical in times like this. We are closely monitoring the situation and ongoing actions on recommendations.
Contact us today at 1-800-743-6348 to schedule a pick-up or learn more about our response to COVID-19.
We’re in this with you, now and every day. Stay Safe!