How Junk Removal Companies Are Safely Operating During This Pandemic
The COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve in our environment, creating an atmosphere of uncertainty and isolation for unknown periods of time. Our top most priority is the safety and health of our community, our employees, and our customers by following guidelines set by public authorities. As our heroes in the healthcare industry continue their relentless battle against COVID-19, working on ways to get rid-of-It, our aim is to follow the guidelines and take the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our staff and community while enabling junk removal in Toronto.
As we deal with the challenge of isolation for unknown periods, we may find ourselves stuck in a mess, staring at overwhelming pile of junk that suffocates us even more or just wish to de-clutter our homes to create more space. We here at Rid-Of-It can assist you with all of the above in a safe and secure manner.
Safety Measures and Junk Removal: Our Response and Responsibility
In these trying and testing times, we at Rid-Of-It have come up with various ways to equip ourselves to assist you while still following social distancing rules.
• Screening: Our employees are regularly screened for symptoms. If any staff member is showcasing any symptoms, we urge them to stay at home and take precautionary measures.
• Social Distancing: One of the major mandates to be followed is social distancing. Minimum interpersonal contact is necessary. A 6 feet distance is mandatory and we are currently providing curbside pick-up to avoid interaction.
• Contactless Junk Removal: Toronto Junk removal services are moving towards a contactless service. We will pick up the junk from the curbside, front porch, yard, garage, shed, or any other outside area and avoid entering your houses.
• Sanitization: Junk removal in Toronto and other areas follow strict sanitization measures. Our employees wear protective gear at all times such as masks, gloves, and use hand sanitizers.
• Disinfection: We wipe our equipment with disinfectant wipes before and after every use. Our trucks are sanitized regularly with disinfectants and it is mandatory to wash hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizers or equivalent after every pickup.
• Contactless Payment Options: All enquiries to be handled via telephone or e-mail. Cashless payment options are encouraged. Payment can be made via MasterCard, Visa, & Debit via phone.
• Rental Bins: We offer bin rental services as well. We will provide you with our sanitized and disinfected equipment, and offer same day drop off/pick-up along with disposable bin services 7 days a week. All equipment is sanitized and disinfected both before and after delivery.
As we all try our best to navigate through this pandemic, it is important to follow the mandates set up by the authorities. Junk removal companies in Toronto are working on creating a safe and healthy environment for the staff as well as the community and assessing the situation and taking actions as per recommendations.
We at Rid-Of-It are providing a 10% discount for junk removal and junk pick up in Toronto from any outdoor area at the site. Contact us today at 1-800-743-6348 to fix your pick-up or to learn more about our response to COVID 19.