Checklist: What You Need to Know Before Calling a Commercial Junk Removal Company
If you think you might need property cleanout services, the provided checklist will help you make the right decision. Keep in mind, a company that offers services for commercial junk removal handles jobs of all sizes and levels of complexities. Even if you have only a slight mess, a qualified company will complete the work quickly and at a price you can afford.
- Appropriate Service – Not all commercial junk removal services consist of the same the thing. For example, one company might provide only cleanup and disposal, while another offers cleanup, disposal, and recycling. Before making any phone calls, identify top-rated commercial junk removal companies that can accommodate your specific needs.
- Type of Junk – Something else to consider is the type of junk you need to have removed from your business. Again, every company is slightly different. When researching options, determine if they remove, dispose of, and recycle the junk. As a perfect example, a lot of companies do not handle hazardous materials, including paint, car batteries, solvents, and fertilizer. If you have those kinds of items, confirm the company you hire can accommodate.
- Organization – Before calling a company for commercial junk removal services, you and perhaps some of your employees need to take inventory of the items you want to have removed. Include things at your primary location, as well as those in storage and any other off-site facilities. Not only does this give you the opportunity to separate trash from recyclables, but it also ensures you do not accidentally have something removed that you meant to keep.
- Disposal Options – Do you prefer to have a team of experts come to your business and do all the work on your behalf or to have a dumpster delivered, so you can toss things at a comfortable pace? While the best company provides both solutions, determine what you need first.
- Licensed Business – Make a list of licensed companies that provide the kind of service you need. That way, you have the assurance that they adhere to strict industry and governmental regulations and laws specific to the disposal of junk. Instead of taking things you no longer want or use to just any dump site, licensed companies dispose of junk at a certified facility.
Remember, a reputable company has a professional website where you can gather all this information and more before calling. You can also check out customer feedback and comments posted on consumer websites.
You Deserve the Best
A few simple guidelines will make a significant difference in which company you hire. For excellent solutions at competitive prices, we invite you to visit the 1-800-Rid-of-It website or call to speak with a company representative.