6 Ways to Deal With Construction Waste Disposal
If you have a company that renovates or builds new homes and businesses, you know the importance of proper construction waste disposal. You also know the sheer volume of items can be overwhelming. Fortunately, you have six viable methods for dealing with construction debris removal.
- Professional Services – Without question, the easiest option is to hire a company that offers construction debris removal services. When you do business with the right company, not only will the experts haul away more conventional materials but also anything potentially hazardous. Even better, as part of the services for construction waste disposal, a reputable company recycles as much as it can before taking the remainder to a certified dumping station.
- Donate – You can also donate anything reusable. For example, there are plenty of organizations that would gladly take doors and windows off your hands. In fact, many of them will send a truck to the job site, so all you have to do is point the way. Other items to donate include working and non-working appliances, kitchen cabinets, light fixtures, and even scrap wood.
- Drop-off – If you live in an area of Canada with a construction waste disposal site nearby and you have the manpower and truck required for hauling, you could simply drop items off. More than likely, the place you go will have sections designated for specific materials and even appliances.
- Garbage Collection – For smaller items, you could place them in the trash for regular pickup. For larger waste, you can contact your trash collection company to determine if they’ll pick up larger items for a fee.
- Recycle – If you currently utilize a curbside recycling service, you could use it for construction debris removal. Make sure you know the exact type of materials allowed by reviewing your contract or calling the company.
- Dumpster Rental – Another excellent way to dispose of items is to work with a company that provides dumpster rentals. Typically, the same company that offers construction debris removal services has different sizes of available containers for a nominal price. For this, you would select the correct dumpster size, which it delivers to the job site. After filling it or once you complete the work, you would contact the company, and it would send someone to pick up the dumpster.
Making a Good Decision
Handling construction waste disposal the right way feels good. Ultimately, you end up with a clean and safe job site. If you have the time and resources available, you could deal with the material yourself. Otherwise, turn to a company with many years of experience working with both small and large construction projects. At 1-800-Rid-Of-It, we would love the opportunity to assist you. You can visit our website for more information or call to speak directly with a company representative.